1. Limited In home final weeks palliative end-of-life care for companion animals including acupuncture, Reiki treatment, pain medication, and/or family participatory Qigong (Chi) therapy. I can teach you how to provide Qigong therapy for your pet as well as other types of nursing care which will help your pet remain as comfortable as possible.
2. In home consultation/house call to discuss quality of life or to simply meet me prior to determining a euthanasia date and time.
3. In home euthanasia with referral for local cremation (Cherished Memories) and alternative burial options.
Cherished Memories Pet Cremation service charges NO AFTERHOURS or WEEKEND extra fees. Cherished memories can be reached at 352-336-8888. Typically, you yourself schedule with them to arrive about 30-45 minutes following our scheduled appointment time depending on how much consultation time before the euthanasia you might need and how much time alone with your deceased pet that you think you will require. Crevasses's pet cremation is a second excellent Gainesville option. They can be reached at 352-332-5600 but they may charge after hours extra fees.
4. Brief phone consultations about my services and your pet's needs are offered as soon as feasible and at no-charge.
5. One-way Animal Communication (by me, at no charge) or referral for a phone consult with an excellent, experienced Animal Communicator to help you determine if the time is right.