1. Limited In home final weeks palliative end-of-life care for companion animals including acupuncture, Reiki treatment, pain medication, and/or family participatory Qigong (Chi) therapy. I can teach you how to provide Qigong therapy for your pet as well as other types of nursing care which will help your pet remain as comfortable as possible.
2. In home consultation/house call to discuss quality of life or to simply meet me prior to determining a euthanasia date and time.
3. In home euthanasia with referral for local cremation through Crevasse's Pet Cremation. Typically, you yourself schedule with them to arrive about 30-45 minutes following our scheduled appointment time depending on how much consultation time before the euthanasia you might need and how much time alone with your deceased pet that you think you will require. They can be reached at 352-332-5600.
4. Brief phone consultations about my services and your pet's needs are offered as soon as feasible and at no-charge.
5. One-way Animal Communication (by me, at no charge) or referral for a phone consult with an excellent, experienced Animal Communicator to help you determine if the time is right.